FYI – Before you begin, some versions of MS Internet Explorer can cause the shopping cart to loop back to the opening page. If this happens to you, please use another browser if you have one handy, if not you can download Mozilla Firefox and try again or call the number at the bottom of this page and register by phone.
PRINT OUT THESE INSTRUCTIONS AND USE THEM WHEN REGISTERING ONLINE:
1. Click on the REGISTER ONLINE item on the REGISTER menu.
2. Click on DETAILS under the description of the Conference-Only or the Conference-and-Speed-Dating-with-Agents. To add Speed Dating later, you’ll have to mail in a check for the additional $50.
3. Click on the ADD TO CART button.
4. Make sure you have only qty. 1 selected of Conference Registration, then click CHECKOUT.
5. Fill out the form with your current information. Make sure the Billing Information matches the credit card you are using to register and the Attendee Information matches the information for the actual person attending. (Most of the time that is the same person, you, but sometimes one person is paying for another person’s registration so this is critical for them!) It is important that you fill in a unique email address even if you are registering another person, as the shopping cart engine will reject your form if there is already the same email address in our files. We send all our confirmations and correspondence via email, so please make sure you input an email address here. You can get free email addresses at aol.com, yahoo.com, hotmail.com and many other locations on the web.
6. Click NEXT at the bottom of the page. Make sure all your information is correct. If it is not correct, click on your browser’s back arrow button and correct the inaccuracies. Then click NEXT again.
7. Fill in your credit card information and click COMPLETE YOUR PURCHASE.
8. You should now see a confirmation screen thanking you for your order. This will be sent to your email address, but you can also print it out now if you like.