San Francisco Writers Conference Sponsorship Opportunities
Four Easy Ways to Become Involved in this Year’s Event
- Sponsor a Class or Keynote Speaker
Sponsorships begin at $1,000 for a workshop and $2,500 for a keynote. Help us secure major presenters and prepare the class materials. Sponsor’s name is included in the printed event program and you will be recognized in many other ways.
- Be a Scholarship Benefactor
We welcome donations in any amount to our SFWC Scholarship program. But you can guarantee a student a scholarship for just $500 (we select the recipient).
You can chose to be the benefactor of a scholarship YOU name for just $1,000 with additional scholarships under your name at $750 each.
- Host a SFWC Party, Luncheon or Breakfast Meal
What fun! You can be the host of a breakfast or luncheon ($2,500), or the opening gala ($5,000). All SFWC attendees and presenters are invited to your sponsored meal. Co- sponsorships start at $2,000.
- Become an In-Kind Sponsor
The conference accepts in-kind goods and services…everything from printing services to gifts for our presenters. Please talk to us if you think you have something we need for the event!
Which Sponsorship Benefits Work for YOU? This is a Partial List!
- Website Links, Buttons, and Logos: Sponsors can have their websites linked to the SFWC website to reach an educated audience of writers, publishers, visitors and readers. The link can appear as the sponsor’s logo or name or for major sponsors, as a ‘button’ ad.
- Exhibition Space at the Event: Enjoy access to the attendees with a strategically placed exhibitor table.
- Printed 2013 Event Program: All sponsors will be thanked in the program. Major sponsors get additional ad space and logos in the program. Our beautiful printed program is an 8 ½ x 11 inch publication with a four-color cover. A ‘keeper’ for attendees, we use it for publicity/ marketing purposes all year. Additional space can be purchased.
- Special VIP Recognition at the Event: Sponsors can be recognized from the podium and given special seating at the event.
- Event Badges & Invitations to Special Events at the Conference: Be our special guest at the 2013 SFWC. Sponsorship determines the number of badges a sponsor receives. Major sponsors will be invited to attend an intimate ‘Friends of SFWC’ party along with the event presenters.
- Flyers and/or Company Info in Attendee Packets: Let us stuff your brochures, menus or flyers into each attendee packet for maximum attention.
The San Francisco Writers Conference is a 509(a)(2) tax-exempt charity.
Contact Barbara Santos (925) 560-1403 or email her at Barbara@SFWriters.org
SELECT SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES
for the 2013 San Francisco Writers Conference
Event Date: February 14-17, 2013
‘Classic’ Sponsorship ($10,000)
A Workshop AND a breakfast designated as sponsored by your company
Company logo/link on the San Francisco Writers Conference website NOW through 2012!
Sponsor of the SFWC Newsletter once quarterly… PLUS a dedicated email blast to our opt-in list.
Full page COLOR ad in the Event Program.
Your brochure/flyer or product inserted into attendee bags
Trade show space to ‘showcase or sell’ during the event
4 VIP passes to the event, priority seating during keynotes & invitations to Presenter Party
‘Bestseller’ Sponsorship ($5,000)
A Workshop OR breakfast designated as sponsored by your company
Company logo/link on the San Francisco Writers Conference website… NOW through 2012!
Sponsor an issue of the SFWC Newsletter PLUS a dedicated email blast.
A half- page COLOR ad in the Event Program
Trade show space to showcase or sell during the event
2 VIP passes to the event, priority seating during keynotes & invitations to Presenter Party
Friend of the San Francisco Writers Conference ($2,500)
A half- page ad in the Event Program
Company logo/link on the San Francisco Writers Conference website now through 2012!
Trade show space to showcase your work or sell your product during the event
1 VIP pass to the event and priority seating during keynotes
‘Creative Writing’ Sponsorship Package
You tell us what you want to accomplish through the San Francisco Writers Conference and we will create a package just for you! For more information:
Contact Barbara Santos (925) 420-6223 or email her at SFWriters@comcast.net
Get Sponsorship application PDF Here
I want to discuss the sponsorship package checked above.
Contact Name: _______________________________________
Company Name: ______________________________________
Email Address: _______________________________
Mail this completed page to: Barbara Santos, SFWC Sponsorships,
PO Box 3262, Livermore, CA 94551
Questions? Call Barbara at (925) 420-6223