2015 SFWC Keynote and Featured Speakers
Elegant keynote luncheons and networking breakfasts are included in the registration fee as is a Welcome Gala sponsored by Blurb, Inc. on Friday night. All attendees get a commemorative bag filled with writing goodies!
Book signings and social gatherings with other writers add to the excitement of the event. No other writing conference offers so much social and one-on-one networking time with other writers and industry professionals. After-hours hosted open mics, poetry happenings, and pitch contests? You bet. Don’t want to eat dinner alone? There is a no-host dinner every night from Wednesday to Sunday at a different San Francisco restaurant. Our attendees tell us this friendly yet professional atmosphere is what makes SFWC the conference they choose to attend.
From start to finish, the San Francisco Writers Conference is designed to help you become a better, more professional writer. Please join us for this world-class event.
Top Ten Reasons for Writers to Attend the 2015 San Francisco Writers Conference
- Launch your writing career–or take it to a more professional level–with direction from bestselling authors and publishing experts.
- Choose from a schedule of workshops, panels and sessions that fit your specific writing needs and goals.
- Get your questions answered at the Ask-a-Pro session featuring New York and California editors…included in your registration fee.
- Go to Speed Dating for Agents – Pitch your book ideas one-on-one in a room full of literary agents ($60 option for registered attendees only)
- Receive free feedback on your work from freelance book editors.
- Kick back in Cafe Ferlinghetti with writers from all over the country…and foreign countries, too.
- Talk with exhibitors and find out what’s new for writers.
- Browse our onsite bookstore (produced by BookShop West Portal) and you can get the books you purchase autographed by the presenters.
- Jump into pitch contests, “Open Mic” readings, and socialize at our Gala Welcome party. This is just a sampling of SFWC’s over-the-top networking opportunities during the event.
- Stay awhile longer with our optional in-depth Pre Conference classes on Thursday, February 12th and Post Conference classes on Monday, February 16th to increase the value of the conference even more.
The MAIN CONFERENCE registration fee includes four days of sessions including Ask-A-Pro & keynotes, two breakfasts/two lunches, a Welcome Gala on Friday evening, Presenter Book Signing event on Saturday, unlimited networking, and more! Speed Dating with Agents is optional ($60). Transportation, accommodations, and incidentals are not included.
Optional Pre & Post Event In-Depth Writing Classes on Thursday, February 12th in the evening and all day Monday, February 16th taught by some of our favorite presenters. Classes will be available soon and announced in the SFWC Newsletter.
Get your free SFWC Newsletter subscription by using the opt-in box at the top of the column on the right!
Here is a Holiday message from Michael.
REVISIT PAST CONFERENCES. BUY THE CDs OR MP3s!
Click on www.vwtapes.com or call Patrick at 1-888-VWTapes